MY YOGA CLASSES
Join Me On The Mat
Yoga changed my life
From the first class I was hooked and as continued to practice, it became clear to me that I needed to become a yoga teacher so that I could assist others by showing them the powerful practices that yoga had given me
I feel blessed that I have had the opportunity to have learnt from many amazing teachers that have so inspired me.
I truly believe that yoga is for everyone and that once you taken that first step you will start to see how these beautiful practices can enhance your day to day life
To learn more you can select the link below to join my Facebook group or you and send me an email at
Looking forward to seeing you on the Mat!
Yoga with Gary
One on One and Group Bookings
Fact to Face or Via Zoom
The styles of yoga that I teach are as follows..
- Yin yoga is similar to Restorative yoga in that you hold postures for 3 to 5 mins.
- The difference with Yin is that you are finding your edge in the postures to the point where you know you are working.
- You are also working with the meridians lines to assist with the flow of blood and energy in the body.
- In Yin you are not building up muscles you are working with the Connective Tissues / Fascia
- Restorative yoga is a deep relaxation practice where students are guided into postures and are encouraged to finding the most comfortable position in the posture.
- Muscles are not being worked and also, you are not working with the Connective Tissues / Fascia
- Can be Gentle, Medium, Strong. Postures are held up to 5 breaths and is a great way to start your yoga journey as it allows you to focus on good posture and alignment (Foundations) and the breath
- Deep relaxation practice. 10 to 30mins
- Student lie in Shavasana (on their back) and close their eyes and listen to the guided meditation.
- This can be run as a standalone practice of at the end of all the above practise, except for Vinyasa Flow
Pranayama & Meditation
- Pranayama & Meditation are traditional, foundation yoga practices that help transition you into a more centred relaxed state. The practices bring awareness to the breath and this can also include mantras (repeated words or sounds). These practices can be preformed by themselves or at any time during a Yoga practice
Where I Teach
- Currently I’m teaching Yoga, Meditation and Breathing Techniques (Pranayama) at Telstra in Sydney’s CBD
- I also teach Yin Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Yoga flow (Vinyasa) classes when providing cover for other teachers
- In the near future I plan on teaching several more classes locally in Sydney’s northern beaches so check in soon for further details
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
Subscribe and receive a monthly newsletter that will contain information on up and coming events and retreats as well as links to free Yoga and Coaching videos!